Sunday, May 12, 2013

The Liebster Blog Award

It would appear that the Liebster Blog Award has made a pit stop at my blog during it's continuous journey through cyberspace. This time, I have the lovely Nina over at her blog to thank. Let's begin.
Rules:

  • Link back to the person who nominated you.
  • Answer the eleven questions set for you.
  • List eleven facts about yourself.
  • Nominate eleven bloggers with less than two-hundred followers who you feel REALLY DESERVE this award. REALLY deserve it. Really.
Well, I've already linked Nina, so...
Number One:
What is your favorite band(s)?
Well, I'm not much of a Direction-er, and for some reason that's the only band I can think of at the moment--ah, yes! Imagine Dragons. I could listen to "It's Time" allllllllllllllllll daaaaaaaaaaaay. That's actually the only one of their songs I know, though ^_^.
Number Two:
Favorite Book(s)?
If you have read even ONE POST on my blog (or perhaps just looked at my pen name), you should know this. For those of you who may be a little slow...HARRY POTTER!!!!!!!!!
Number Three:
Facebook, Twitter, or Tumblr?
I have none of these, but I do adore browsing around on Tumblr like I do on Blogger :).
Number Four:
Favorite school subjects?
I'll rank them: #1: Band, #2: P. E. #3: Math #4: English #5: World Studies #6: Science  (Mostly because I just don't like my teacher's teaching style) #7: French (Again, teacher problems. My classmates are awful, and the teacher is extremely passive)
Number 5:
Future career?
I honestly have no clue. I LOVE music, but that may be more of a hobby thing. I really like space and astronomy, too...
Number Six:
How would you describe yourself?
A highly-functioning sociopath ;). Haha. Really, I suppose I could describe myself personality wise as a blend of insanity, randomness, awkwardness, and some other fourth adjective.
Number Seven:
What would you like to change about yourself?
I hate certain things that anger me. Like when someone copies me. I'm sorry, but---






So, yeah. I would change that.

Number Eight:
If you had one wish what would it be?
100 wishes. Not unlimited, because in every movie like that, something bad happens. and I've seen a lot of movies, LOL.
Number Nine:
Film or book that made you cry?
Movie: Les Miserables. Book: Harry Potter #6 and #7.
Number Ten:
If you could be anywhere in the world right now, where would you be?
Hogwarts. It exists!
Number Eleven:
Political standing?
I ignore every sentence with the word "Political" in it. Sorry!

Well, that's done. Now for the facts!

1) I like dogs.
2) I don't not like dogs.
3) I enjoy canines.
4) I don't not enjoy canines.
5) I ran out of ways to say I like dogs.
6) Never mind, I just thought of another one.
7) It'll be in the next fact.
8) Haha, I lied.
9) Don't worry, it'll be here soon.
10) I promise.
11) I broke the promise.
~*~
Well! Would you look at that? Eleven facts! Now for the nominations.
Emily
And now it's Question Time!

What is your favorite musical/play?
Books or Movies?
Are you an HP fan?
Favorite thing to be doing on a weekend?
What's your guilty pleasure?
Longest book you've ever read?
Hot beach or freezing snow?
Favorite superhero?
Play any instruments?
Where are you as you answer this?
Dark, milk, or white chocolate?

Have fun!
~Hermione

16 comments:

  1. Oh, boy. This Liebster Award certainly gets around, doesn't it? Thanks for the award. (: I'll see what I can do to get it up on my blog during the coming week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It sure does ;). Cool, I'll check out your post!

      Delete
    2. I'm so sorry I haven't gotten the chance to put it up. ): I've been rather busy this week, and with everything going on it kind of slipped my mind. I'll see what I can do this week. Hopefully it won't be so busy!

      Delete
    3. Absolutely no problem :). In case you haven't noticed, I, too, have often struggled with getting around to awards (and even blog posts sometimes :P).

      Delete
  2. I don't even know Imagine Dragons! I feel old!

    Cute about you & liking dogs. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nah, don't worry. Where I come from, Imagine Dragons aren't that big ;).
      Thanks!

      Delete
    2. Also, do you have a blog? I'd love to follow back! :D

      Delete
  3. Wow, I just did one! thank you so much for nominating me. :D <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :)

      Here are my answers:

      1) Beauty and the Beast.
      2) Hard... Movies.
      3) No
      4) Go to church and eat out with my family.
      5) Use my IPad a lot!
      6) Either the Chronicals of Narnia or the collection of short stories by Hans Christian Anderson, which I haven't finished reading them all yet.
      7) Freezing snow
      8) Iron Man
      9) I used to but I forgot, LOL!
      10) In my room
      11) Milk chocolate

      Delete
    2. Cool! Beauty and the Beast is one of my favorites, too :).

      Delete
  4. I love your new blog look! so cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much!
    Marian ^_^ x

    - I'm really behind on awards though. As soon as my summer exams finish I'll have this posted! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! I always LOVE to hear what my readers have to say, and it would make my day if you would comment! I'm sure you all know what's accepted and what's not, so I'm not going to bug you with a bunch of rules. Pretty much keep it clean, no profanity, and no flaming. Thanks!
Hermione